CREW SUPPLY AND TRAINING SERVICES
Company manages a large pool of qualified and experienced seafarers: 1. Managing a large pool of qualified and experienced seafarers, we prioritize at all times the employment of competent and skilled shipboard personnel by ensuring stringent crew selection procedures to guarantee successful operation of vessels. Shipboard personnel are carefully sourced through our Company Manning Offices and established crewing partners.
2. Training for our shipboard personnel is imparted using state-of-the-art simulators. The training programs with top experts in the maritime industry have been given to our crews to standardize and improve not only knowledge but also professional on board skills of worldwide tankers & chemical fleets. Our vessels have passed all vetting of tankers which were carried out by Oil Majors. 3. Company’s energetic crews are professionally trained with more than 10 years of experience in working with multinational vessels in Ukraine, India, South Korea, Japan and China. Furthermore, with the advantage of the largest liquid carrier in Vietnam, our crews have an ideal environment for upgrading their skills on Aframax crude oil vessels, oil product tankers, chemical Tankers and LPG carriers. They follow strictly legislative processes, satisfy completely all requirements of the International Convention on Standards of Training, updated the latest amendment by the International Maritime Organization (IMO). 4. Our crew members can repair or maintain by themselves; or cooperate with superintendents to implement urgent cases happening while operating vessel. This can be considered as big advantages in saving hiring external technicians and avoiding off – hire time. The following steps are standard of crew providing service: 1. Recruitment, screening and selection members. 2. Training, coaching crews to ensure high qualification and adaptive capacity.
- To use Videotel crew training software to enhance the professional skills.
- To organize intensive and practical training course annually including: Safety Management System, Vetting Experiences, Preventing Shortage Claims, Welding Metal Course.
- To organize orientation session before entering ships to be crew members.
3. Supplying crews to domestic and international market. 4. Crew management: monitoring database, reporting progress.
To meet different demands of shipowners or operators, we are flexible to provide diversified cost-effectiveness crew supply and training service packages.
Mr.Bui Van Hien
Phone: +84 908 661 626