Ship management & Technical service
We deliver a range of solutions to assist our clients in saving time and money: 1. To make sure all vessels are always under control, operated safe and efficiently, which are fully compliant to international regulations. Close attention is paid to Charterers' requirements to ensure vessels’ operation without delay or off-hire time.
Our Management System tracks all aspects of shipboard and shore-based operations and measures them against well-established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Company is inspected and certified by DNV with ISM code, ISPS code, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004. This system also complies with other IMO regulations and standards such as OCIMF and TMSA. 3. Our ships management service extends to assist ship owners in pre-purchased inspections, budgeting and financing when acquiring second-hand vessels. We add value to our clients’ fleets through: 1. Close monitoring of ships’ physical condition and performance to ensure they meet or exceed the requirements of international conventions such as SOLAS, MARPOL STCW, MLC as well as those of individual owners, charterers, classification societies, flag states and port state.
2. Regularly onboard visits by technical superintendents and internal auditors to implement and assess quality procedures as well as onboard crew training.
3. Control of operating expenses within optimum budget without compromising on safety, quality and performance standards. 4. To develop, manage and control effectively energy consumption implementation which is approved and appreciated by leading registry offices namely DNV-GL, ABS.
5. Computer based systems are used to monitor vessels and ashore analyzed data from ships to optimize each vessel’s speed, consumption and performance.
6. We have the flexibility to meet our client’s needs for periodic technical and accounting reports. Company is currently managing fleets including: 1.
Crude oil tankers (Aframax)
2. Oil/ Chemical Tankers (Coated and Stainless Steel)
Mr. Nguyen Dinh Tuan