CREW & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- Human resources management, including office personnel and seafarers.
- To carry out marketing activities, to negotiate and sign contracts for crew supply and to conduct the training to meet different requirements of the shipowners.
- To organize periodic crew’s capacity assessment to improve better service for ship owners’ satisfaction.
- To prepare all technical requirements for the maintenance and repair service including vessels and equipments.
- To track, process and report techniques periodically.
- To collaborate with Safety, Quality, Marine Department to perform the investigation, to analyze the causes, remedies, to prevent incidents and defects offered by third parties.
- To conduct survey, to assess and inspect the damage and then to propose repair plans for supplies, equipment use; plan of ship repair, equipment and manufacturing tools.
TRADING AND LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
- To advise Board of Directors in term of business development, marketing, procurement and signing business contracts.
- To procure and purchase materials, equipment, spare parts, lubricant, paints & provisions for marine, oil & gas industry.
- Brand development, promotion activities for new services and organizing events in order to raise brand awareness nationally & internationally.
SAFETY AND QUALITY DEPARTMENT
- To control and manage HSEQ.
- To build HSEQ Management System in compliance with Vietnam Government’s Regulation and depends on update HSEQ standard which are certified popularly worldwide.
- To monitor the implementation of Managenment System’s regulation.
- To monitor, update Q88, HVPQ, VIQ for all vessels, to support DPA in organizing plans, implementing Pre-vetting, Vetting, internal security assessment ,environment, maritime labour quality at office and on board.
VETTING AND OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
- To maintain maritime safety standards.
- To control maritime operations, loading/unloading and cargo’s storage to minimize loss of freight.
- To keep track on fuel consumption, engine lubricants.
- To participate in recruitment, interviews, coaching and evaluation crew members.
- To monitor, update and apply technical notices, safety notices and documents of national & international maritime law for the fleet.
- Participate in internal assessment and pre-vetting, vetting.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
- To arrange financial plan for the production and investment needs of the Company.
- To evaluate the feasibility of investment projects.
- To participate in the selection of contractors, providers of supplies and equipment, assets (financial capability assessment, negotiation of terms related to the financial sector, settlement of contract).
- To manage the use and preservation of the capital.